View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 01:06 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny View Post
Good point. And I've had pretty good luck with most Harbor Freight Stuff. Like I bought one of their large cement mixers for a 30 bag job...80 pound bags, ugh! . The thing paid for itself on that one job and saved my back bigtime., and it still works like new. Assembly was fun though, probably worse than a Hawk I'll bet, lol. And they're Honda engine clones are awesome too.

So does anyone think one Hawk model is better than the other...the 2015 vs. 2016? or are they pretty much identical?

I'm in NY and have a few months til spring anyways so i have time, and maybe by then someone will post some reviews of the new Bashan...although it's February 23rd and it was like 65 degrees today and it's been so freakin; awesome the past few days. I actually saw some dude riding his lawn mower today That shit had a foot of snow on it days ago and surely ain't growing yet! But hey, the sun felt good probably.

Sorry...rambling Peaceout!
i got my 2016 hawk at the end of 2016 and seems they have addressed the chain issue cause after 700 miles i still havent had to adjust the chain so it looks like they are getting better and better.
13' long chopper in progress
2009 johnny pag bar hog
2004 hd electra glide ultra classic shriner edition
1997 harley davidson 1200 sportster
1972 harley davidson amf sx250