View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 04:50 PM   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishman10 View Post
mine does it to Dave ,,more than it should , an more when its hot ,,,tried everything,, still does it even tho the valves where adjusted by csc,,I think there is a problem at the ignition switch,,,,since that is the only place either I or csc has checked.
I stole this from Jay in Miliptas (shamelessly, I might add) from post #44. I wonder if this is something that would be good for all of us to do????

"The used to be another RX3 web group I followed, I think a guy named Andy (cat herder?) posted that he started having stalling problems and found the ignition switch assembly had some dust inside. Seems the dust fluffered the contactulators and wouldn't let the pixies go to the wires they wanted to dance in.

I seem to recall he used a couple shots of electrical contact cleaner/lube. I think he also covered the holes in the switch body. He never reported another repeat of the stalling up until the web site vanished."

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350