Thread: Coolster 3150dx
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 08:02 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryHawk250 View Post
Like the Black Not sure if you got the Manual I emailed you. File may have been to big to send. Looks like you did a good job figuring out. Yeah I had lots of spare bolts, nuts and washers. Looking at the pictures it looks like the rear wheels don't have the offset anymore so you can flip them for a wider wheel base. Someone else on here said his didn't have the offset.
Thanks Jerry! The instruction you emailed did help! And not sure what it means to flip the rear wheels. Switch it to the opposite side where the air tube is on the inside instead of facing outside?

@Swampy yes! The K-9 unit has to inspect this new object that has entered their home lol. And that's why I haven't started it yet, waiting until the weekend so I can change oil and switch spark plug to one of those ngk ones. I used 15w40 in my taotao so I'm guessing it should be the same for this.

@2LZ and @Numbrseven I will definitely be YouTubing how to flip the tire rods tonight... and yes, even a guy with a bimmer and benz rocks with the Chinese atv's

Just got my little GoPro mount to install on the atv so I may be flooding the forums with more pics and vids soon