View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 10:19 PM   #73

FedEx figured it was easier to have USPS deliver my Magura Hydraulic Clutch Kit... luckily for me it was still delivered "On time" and I received the box today...

Install was extremely fast and easy... as I already did it before and since I never "re-installed" the old cable clutch setup when the Mrs. Bashan took ownership of the first Magura Hydraulic Clutch Kit... I had nothing to remove, and just slapped everything in place in a few seconds

Checked the rear tire pressure today too... hasn't budged since I went Tubeless

Have to fix the Headlight Fuse... I melted way back when I was out riding with the "China Bike Riders: Colorado Chapter", I think while I was bouncing over rocks my finger hit the headlight switch and got stuck between the "High/Low" setting making both lights shine bright overheating the circuit, causing the fuse I put in to melt instead of just 'popping'

Once I make shift a battery box (and borrow the battery from the Mrs. Bashan), I have my KLR back

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.