View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 12:15 PM   #72

Hehe Soon my pet, I will feed you the world!

Almost done with my Lightweight 'Turtle' errr 'KLR' project...

I got a little bit of extra "spending $$" the other day and noticed Fay Myers Motorcycle World had the Magura Hydraulic Clutch Kit I need for the KLR at a great price... so I ordered it ... last time I bought one it was a hair shy of $250 with shipping fees , this time it was just under $185 for the same kit

The first Magura kit I had ended up on the Mrs.' Bashan WILL that Hydraulic Clutch alone was over 25% of the bikes original cost I know... I know... I go bit crazy when I start to modify things

Anyway...

The new kit should be here Monday... maybe Tuesday if FedEx forgets how to do their yob...

Only things left to do for my KLR project is:

Install the new chain/rear sprocket I got a long while back, swap out the old valve shims for the new ones, build and mount a Battery Box, check every nut/bolt I may have touched 'replacing the Doo'... also about time to buy a light weight Lithium Battery, some Titanium Fasteners, and some lighter Rims/Spokes to finish the "weight loss program"

Once that's done, I will pop it on the scales and see how much my Tortoise weighs after it's winter time Fasting

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.