View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 02:06 PM   #32

Thanks Carl, yeah when I was figuring out how to mount it that was one consideration along with not cutting up the plastic, it looks like it should balance it pretty good on the rack...

About the plastic, it seems good to me, I took the bike out today to get gas, but I ran out and had to push it home... I was just about here and there was a bit of a down hill slope, so I hopped up on the left foot peg and sort of balanced it and coasted as far as I could... Just as it was slowing down I guess I bumped the shifter cause the wheel locked and I slowly dropped it on the right side, I didn't even see a scratch, and It must've been laying on the end of the bar and the plastic... I had assumed I would've broke it, but I guess it is tougher then I thought...

After getting some gas, I found out this bike is way easier to do a smoke show with then my gy5 for whatever reason, maybe the cst tires instead of kingstones, how much air is in them, or maybe I can reach the ground better... So... I'm checking with coast to coast for the cost of a replacement rear tire, and if it isn't too bad I am thinking of making a video smoking the rear tire right off... I know... I know... silly redneck...