View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 08:25 PM   #12

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. Gonna run it a few hours before changing and since I have a Powerstroke diesel, I have plenty of 15w40 around.
With that said, I got to spend about a half hour tearing through the snow on my 6 acre property. There's about a 4-6" frozen base with 2" of powder on top. This thing is pretty impressive I must say. It climbs right up steep hills with a lil extra throttle, and drives over piles of brush buried under snow no problem. I drove around with my 75 lb daughter as well as me at 255 and it didn't even struggle at all.
One thing I think I want to upgrade asap is the shocks. They are poor at best. Wayyy too stiff, almost like they intended for a 600 lb rider.

Swampy- My garage is 28x34 with two floors. Upstairs is a finished game room and big screen (SUPERBOWL! Go Pats!) Wouldn't mind an elevator to get stuff upstairs...lol. My mistake was forgetting to put my riding mower in the shed before the snow came... and the power washer... and the yard trailer/cart.
Attached Images