View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 08:33 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxFX View Post
I Ordered my bike and passed a week and no shipping confirmation. After the first week i start calling them and the first call i made they told me the delay was because the paper work (really) and told me next day will be shipped. The next day i called and they told "tomorrow will be shipped" (really again) ok i called again 3rd time the next day and they told me "your bike will be ship tomorrow" (seriously again) so called my CC and cancel the order.

I dont mind to wait if the company tells the truth, like you order will have a delay for whatever reason. I can accept that. But a company that is a lier is NO NO for me.

Avoid APSCUSA.COM

Some bad review with same issue here for them but was on holidays, january is the slowest season of the year and still same bad experience for me.
Sorry...

Your the first I've seen in 1 year I know of (mabey 2).

Guessing about 6 or so I seen throughout last year on this site.

I wonder what their problem is, but I don't blame you. I hate excuses, rather just be told , "we can't answer your question", rather than make stuff up.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~