View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 12:11 PM   #5

I just got off the phone with Don at APSC. The bike we are looking at here boys and girls is Bashan's clone of the Hawk. And Don told me the reason being was the registration issues that the Hawk has. He said that the Enforcer DOES have the counterbalanced 299cc engine. They are readily available and at the price seen in the ad on the link in the OP. They are shipping out of California right now as they have not been moved to any other warehouses as of now. He did a quote for me to a terminal near me and it was 138 bucks. He also told me there are some changes coming to his site. Starting sometime this weekend there will be a 90 days same as cash option on his site. The service will not cost you one dime more than the price listed in the ad. When you complete your order the bike will be reserved for you. So there will be no issue of the bikes being sold out once you have paid in full. He also told me they are in the process of setting up service centers where the bikes can be shipped to the service center assembled, tested, and delivered to the customer. I believe he said that they will carry a 6 month labor warranty and a 12 month parts warranty when this happens. Don is pretty straight forward guy, I like the way he will take the time to talk to you. I like the changes he is trying to put in place. So in a nutshell this here Bashan Enforcer is your stress free 49 State legal Hawk. Maybe even a shade cheaper than a Hawk.