View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 08:21 PM   #32

Guess I should start by introducing myself, I live in New Hampshire and I've been lurking around on this site for longer than I hate to admit. I've been on the fence about purchasing a dual sport bike. I have read far to many posts on the Storm, Brozz and Hawk that it's hard for me to keep the bikes straight. I really liked the Brozz and thought that I'd wait until spring to pull the trigger, but I happened to stumble on the end of year sale at ASPCUAS and couldn't pass up the deal. I spoke to Don today and confirmed the sale and received my confirmation email shortly there after. If all goes well I should have a disassembled Hawk in my garage by the early part of next week!! So far ASPCUSA has been great to deal with, the shipping charges are reasonable, I was quoted 249 to my door or 149 if I pick it up at the shipper. The shipper is located less that a mile from my work so that's where I'll take ownership of the bike. Final price of $1098!!!
Woohoo!!! I have mod money left over!!

And to everyone on this site for the knowledge you've provided in helping me feel comfortable about purchasing a "China bike".
Tom