View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 03:03 PM   #71

Got a call the other day from RMATV saying, no more 'green front brake lines' in stock and the 'green rear' that they have in stock was low by 1... the 1 they shipped me (the only one mislabeled as a "Front Brake Line"... just my luck)

RMATV only called to ask if I would like the brake line in Black or if I would prefer a refund instead ... "ship me the black one please, the original 1999 brake line is well passed it's service life... what should I do with the green rear brake line I received?"

I was told to keep it... ... seeing how I already installed SS brake line (black) on the rear not even 6 months back... I won't be needing another one for some time...

Soooo.... anyone in my area want a Tusk SS Rear Brake Line (green)? It was on sale and I only paid $24 for it... Should fit all years KLR 650's, but I ordered it for my 1999 "1st gen model"... might fit dozens of other bikes too... I can take some measurements if there are any takers

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.