View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 12:05 PM   #70

More parts are in!!!

But... they are the wrong ones ... my go to motorcycle parts store might have hundreds of boxes with the wrong sized "Front Brake Line" ... won't know until I get an email/phone call back from them

They had a smoking good deal on them, only $24 shipped with the legendary RMATVMC customer service and warranty, so I ordered the front, already had the rear done a long while back.

Was afraid they would be closed, but I remember calling several times after 8am on previous Saturdays and someone was there as always to answer my call... within 2 rings as always too (was under a full ring this time )

A couple minutes talking to the nice lady, a few pics and a email later... and I feel I will be taken care of as always, will just have to wait a bit longer (holiday season after all)

Anyone want to venture how far this "Front" brake line actually goes? I can tell you it barely reaches the Clutch Lever on the handle bar... I can't for the life of me figure out how to make it go past that and all the way down to the front brake caliper... the brake line in the box is only 20 or so inches long after all
Attached Images

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.