View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 04:06 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsride View Post
Thanks guys. That is exactly what they are. The two on the left are the front fender support. And the one on the right is the lower Tank shroud support. Sadly I must quit with her today. I have to get ready for date night. But check this out. This bike has a real Keihin Carb and an NGK spark plug from the factory

My TMEC 200 came with the same carb, but not the NGK. NEVER touched the thing. Didn't want to! I never had any of the issues all the Hawk guys seem to have. My bike always started, even if left for a couple weeks (I did commute on it almost daily, 12 months a year, minus vacations, so it was almost always in use). In fact, the guy who is supposed to buy my bike has possession of it, and he got it to start after sitting in my carport for 6 months. Great carb you got stock with it; if you are desiring to change jets and whatnot, I can't help you since I never touched it. My 2009 TMEC had the same carb, too, but the only thing I touched on it was the external idle screw because I had bought it used, and prior owner(s) had played with it. But that bike ran and ran, so I attribute that to the carb

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard