View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 06:54 AM   #9

Letsride, The crazy thing is that they didn't offer any kind of support when they posted, they just made a post for the sake of posting. Kind of like Facebook: Nothing to say, just speaking for the sound... As if that bit of insanity isn't enough, they still have the bike listed as street legal on their website:
http://chinariders.net/attachment.ph...1&d=1480765536

Then, they write in red text above the description that it may not be street legal, but in the description they say it's street legal again!
http://chinariders.net/attachment.ph...1&d=1480765655

Seriously?! Who came up with this? I wonder if I should be a total jerk and reply to them with the screen captures off of their own website? See if they get back to me.

I was able to get some riding in yesterday, and the bike is doing really well. I rolled slightly more than 400 total miles on it, and the back tire seems like it's holding together. Maybe it wore in really quickly, and everything kind of settled down and such. I'm not planning on giving it much of a reprieve, though. We have some nasty weather rolling in for most of this upcoming week, and after that the skies are supposed to clear (although it will still be brutally cold) and the motorcycle itch will be back with a vengeance! I'm off to get a cup of coffee and some breakfast, then I have to go swing a hammer in one of my rental properties for a while. Have a great day, everyone!
Attached Images

I was struggling to get my wife's attention; I sat down on the couch and looked comfortable. That did the trick!

My wife says I only have two faults. I don't listen and something else...

If at first you don't succeed, try doing it the way I told you to...

The Stable:
2005 Yamaha V-Star 650 - SOLD
2015 Suzuki DR 650
2015 RPS Hawk 250 - SOLD
2016 Ural Gear Up