View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 02:26 AM   #67

Valve shims ordered, will be here Tuesday... considering the "13,000 mile service" complete after that

Also ordered some upgraded Barnett Clutch Springs, I noticed Schnitz Racing has a 10% off coupon for "Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals" and I ordered 2 packs of clutch springs... so anyone with a 1987 - 2015 KLR 650 in my area needing or wanting to upgrade the clutch springs, let me know... I will have an extra pack sitting around

Original clutch springs rated for ~210lbs of clutch pack pressure, EBC is around 220 - 230lbs... the ones I ordered are 280lbs

Those springs are going to be a perfect combo with my Hydraulic Clutch and any of the future mods I might do while owning this bike (things like Stage 2 Hotcams, 685cc 11:1 compression kit, over sized valves, etc.) no more having to worry about power slipping away with those springs installed

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.