View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 04:58 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
OK, curious if Sunright had these back in the country, so I just called. The guy from Sunright directed me to APSCUSA as to order from mail-order. He said there is another mail-order company out of California who I should have pushed for getting the name, but apparently APSCUSA was recommended, although I did not see the bikes on their site. I only see the mini that looks like a Vader (but they also show the Vader-looking bikes on the Sunright site next to the Zongshen-looking one) Confused? I guess try calling APSCUSA?
If that bike could be purchased through apscusa it would make me alot more comfortable. A quick search for reviews on extreme-scooters does not inspire much confidence. Last I spoke with apscusa last month I was asking about the Lifan 100 pony. I thought horseshoeing a hawk 250 engine in there would make it a competent little bike. They aren't likely to get many more from what I was told. They also said that they were expecting on getting a "grom clone" with 14" wheels and a 150cc engine at the beginning of this month, nothing thus far.