View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 12:58 PM   #11

I've got to chime in and say, that initially I was incredibly excited about buying from APSCUSA.com after speaking with Don on the phone and hearing what he had to say. Respectable prices too.

However ...

So far actually getting anything from them has been a nightmare. I placed an order in October for a twin pack. Don said it would ship that friday and I could pick it up the following thursday at latest. I thought, "fantastic !". Never received the order, in fact the order never shipped. Called 2x / week trying to find out what was going on. Usually was told they would call me back after looking into it. They usually don't call me back. So after 3 weeks of waiting for the order to even ship, I cancelled the order. The final reason was that they didn't have them at the warehouse in the end.

So, one bad experience, and perhaps it was just bad luck, or a real shortage. But, because they are spoken of so well on this forum, I decided to give them another chance, and maybe my prior experience was just a fluke.

So last week I ordered the twin pack again. Explained to them the situation and how I'd give them another chance. Placed the order. Don said it would ship this monday, and I'd see it by friday...

So now it's friday, called apscusa (twice actually, after waiting a couple hours after the first call with no call back), and finally am told, that for whatever reason, the shipping company has not picked up the atv's / order. So, 2nd order still has not shipped yet. And now I am again waiting for a call back to find out why etc.

So long story short, it's moving into over a month since I tried to place an order with apscusa, and they have still not shipped anything.

My credit card of course was charge immediately, both times.

So if those machines aren't on a truck by end of today or monday at latest, I think my only wise course of action is to cancel the order again and move on to a different seller.

What is distressing is this - they seem like genuinely nice guys, and I want to give them my business. But it is getting downright silly at this point. I'm not sure if this is industry standard when buying a coolster atv, but it's getting very scary.

Last edited by WarZ; 11-18-2016 at 01:02 PM. Reason: typo's