View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 11:15 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdventureDad View Post
Yall are awesome! It fixed itself overnight...ill delve into it more this coming week. Just lack of lube. Still loving the bike. Funny how 3 of the big 4 are just now releasing their Adv "Lite" bikes. We beat em to the punch.

****Edit...I just got home and watched the CSC Blog. All I can say is that I'd LOVE to see service and assistance like this from ANY....repeat ANY other company. I love the bike, the service, being part of the CSC family, and the naysayers (and they are really getting fewer and fewer) just don't know what they are missing. I'm also going to cross post this on ADVrider under my longtime screen name of Buckthedog. The masses deserve to see support like this.
You made a great commit here. I think you should send to Joe at csc . He will put it on his blob I bet for all to read.

I get those squeaks associated with my drumb brake it seems. I think it's the caliechie dust and small pebbles. They come and go.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~