View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 11:05 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Well Iam about done with this bike and this site! I now have a pile of metal that I have almost $2000 into that took me over three years to save for that is worthless. The lack of help is the main problem other then the crappy manufacturing with missing welds missing or broken parts crap wheels. (the list goes on) I had hoped this site would be helpful (NOT). I had hoped superiorpowersports.com would help (what a joke!!!) I posted in threads made my own threads posted PM's asking the simplest of stuff and been told to stuff it? I would never of bought this bike if I didnt think I could get help here (ya right).
So trusting in China bikes and trusting this site have been a major life mistake!!!??? Anyone want to buy a pile of crap cheep?

PS it just snowed here so even if anyone cared enough to offer to help (I ant holding my breath) my riding season is over!
I am truly sorry to hear of your ongoing problems. I would have been glad to help you with your problems if I had known anything about your make of bike. But I don't. I know quite a bit about Hawk's, but that is because they are quite popular, and there is a lot of information on this site about them.