View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 09:19 AM   #9

Bump.

Just an update about something I didn't harp on. When the guy put up the shed, it was found that the piece of trim for over the doors was not included in the kit. The guy was on the phone with Heartland and was promised the piece the following week.

Nothing happened.

Both my wife and I made calls to Lowes and Heartland asking where the piece was and we'd get promises and no piece of trim. This went on for a couple of months.

Last week, Lowes corporate called the house and spoke to Mrs. C, asking all sorts of questions about the shed: How'd we like it?; Was the builder professional, did he leave a clean site?; that sort of stuff. She hit them with the missing piece of trim and what we've done to get it.

She was put on hold for about ten seconds and transferred to a young woman who took down everything about our efforts to get the one piece of trim. She called back with a FedEx tracking number within five minutes.

Monday, FedEx delivered the trim. Not just the one piece we needed, but the entire door trim kit.

So, I got a few extra pieces to play with.

07 Ural Gear Up
79 Honda CX500
77 VeloSolex 4600 V3
73 VeloSolex 3800

I'm making this up as I go.-Indiana Jones

Telling me something 'is for my own good', is a fast way to a fat lip.-Me

I don't even care about my own problems, why should I care about yours?-Quote on one of my favorite t-shirts