View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 01:58 PM   #39

Thumbs Up

LOL, I typed a quite articulate and entertaining post earlier referencing Top Gear, but deleted it because I seem to make reference to that show too often, even though I haven't seen it in a few years.

Keep in mind, this is the guy's job. His livelihood. He makes money "selling" himself, based on some foreign-to-me YouTube algorithm of views. He's got to be over the top, do the unexpected, the out of the box stuff to keep it going. I get that. It's why these young actors/actresses act like total dumbasses. They have managers and agents telling them to do whatever it takes to stay in the spotlight. Forget the old days of class and style, have wardrobe "malfunctions" shoplift, get a DUI or 3, just stay in the spotlight, good or bad. Sad thing is we as a society eat it up.

I'm not saying he is like that, but I am looking forward to him doing things on the bike I won't or can't, and the mods that come from it. Also, a lot of the comments are positive, and people are interested in our bike, and that's a good thing.