View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 06:22 PM   #44

I read it ... typical ignorance and biased laced posts from the shallow end of the gene pool. One ass-clown in particular certainly appears to be a company hack for one of the major manufacturers. I've noted he hasn't posted for a bit ... mom probably told him to get off the computer for a while and out of the basement. They speak from a position of fear and ignorance. Fear that the Chinese products are going to upset the apple-cart, which they already are and will do more. Next time these folks are out riding they need to watch for a 2016/2017 Buick Envision. Completely Chinese made to ....get this .... an American company specs. Sound familiar? ? ? ? I know you floaters are reading ... here's the link : http://www.carscoops.com/2016/04/chi...vision-to.html . . . . . Ignorance because they've not thrown a leg over one or they depend on rectal drips giving terribly one sided staged youtube reviews designed to magnify purposely designed tasks for failure. We know what we have .... let the morons continue to overspend for big-brand recognition...... but they might want to check over their should from time to time as there will only be more of "us" out there chugging along and smiling on our China Bikes. .

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song