View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 12:49 AM   #15

2LZ.. good point. I think the comparison (to which there is really none) is due to the physiological factors in play. Hang on for this one people...

The nasty word is chinese. We Americans want to see our selfs as the innovators in quality and production in every thing . Unfortunately this has long passed. I remember in the mid 2000's looking for a laptop computer that was not assembled in China. I was never able to find one and chose an acer. I began to realize that everything in our society was manufactured in China. Was this bad...of course as far as domestic manufacturing jobs go, a big yes. But should we demonize the Chinese for playing a game which we invented? And whole heartedly participated in ? No... (harbor freight #1).

This leads me back to the video blog dude who, if he is trying to make a comparison of a klr and a rx3 , he is only being Patriotic in a sense. Now I understand there are Japanese bikes and German bikes etc but those have long since been considered under the Patriotic wing of the United States and her allied sphere and will naturally get favor. But a CHINESE adv motorcycle...oh pleeessse.

Thank you and good nite...please step away from the pitchforks and torches.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~