View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 03:05 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckangaroo70 View Post
I am 6'2" and 240lbs. Pulls me around fine. Not really sure what type of riding you do, but I ride about 20 miles of trails with several big Honda, Polaris and Yamaha ATV's and have never had any problems riding right along up some fairly steep grades...some sloppy trails, etc. Of course..the hills are not real extreme and we are not submerging the atv's in mud/water. I guess my best answer would be that it does do much better then I would have ever guessed they would before I purchased one. My brother weighs around 275 lbs and has never had any issues getting where he wants to go either. Where you want to go may be much different though.
Thanks for the insight. I just want something to get from A to B here on our place. I have 20 acres & there is only one hill but it's step. When it gets to dry & powdery my Tracker has a hard time. However I'd also like for it to do 45 mph in the rear occasion I get out on the road. I grew up on a 250 Fourtrx that was about right for all my riding. I had a 700 Maxfine that did pretty good also. The 700 was a little bulky for my taste tho. I'd probably take the Tracker before I took a 700 out around here.