View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 06:09 PM   #1

Coolster 3150 DX-2 with a few new updates

Just had a new Coolster 3150(150cc) DX-2 delivered. This is the third one I have purchased. Two for myself and one for my brother. I was pleasantly suprised to see that a few things have been changed on this latest atv. First off..the first two Coolsters I ordered had knobby type tires on the rear which were worthless in mud. So I had to upgrade the tires on both those ATV's to a CST mud tire. However..the latest Coolster that was just delivered already has a "V" type directional rear mud tire instead of the knobby like the first two. This is a huge improvement in my book.

This latest ATV also came with a regular style motorcycle battery that you would expect to see in an ATV and not the general purpose 12v battery that came with the first two ATV's.
A couple nice improvements in my book.

This particular Coolster I ordered from Killer Motorsports. Took right around 10 days to get it and other then a few minor scratches..it came well packaged like the first two I ordered. This one is for my wife or two daughters to putt around on. Should serve them well.
Attached Images