View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 09:15 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeerAtlas View Post
guys, go take a look at joe's blog at csc. those two humper camels grow increasingly rare,
and the lake of the crescent moon and surrounding areas are a marvel. he is one seriously lucky guy to have seen them. It is soo exciting to see the chinese opening up these areas to tourist traffic. I can only hope they do a turnaround and open up the south china sea...
apparently they have concluded ,however, that if the west will let putin get away w blatant expansionism, the west will do nothing to stop them from doing likewise. could b very dangerous. contrary to what the numbnuts obama crowd fervently believes, equality in power does not equal peace, but war. doesn't anyone remember high school?
NOBODY picks a fight w the strongest kid on the playground UNLESS he thinks he's as strong or stronger. and before someone tosses out the "thats why the country needs a woman" bs.. they must never have seen two (or more) women really fight. it is Vicious!
conflict is NOT sexist.
problem is now obama and States' policies have created circumstances where a "swaggering " china thinks they can now take on the US.
they are wrong, but proving that to them may /is going to get a LOT of people killed:(
nobel peace prize my azz..........
preach the word brother !

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song