View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 02:08 AM   #7

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingman652000 View Post
I received my Mco Tuesday and went straight to my town clerk to get my title app and my hawk registered.
When I first got there I tried what had worked for lefty but when the town clerk punched in the letters that had work for lefty in nh it was a no go for me.
My town clerk said it may have been because where he got his registered the town may not yet be hooked straight up to the states main frame as my town was.
I asked about seeing a list and the town clerk said there was no list that she could show me because it was in the main frame at the dmv in concord.
So after we tried a few different combos of the name of the company and even rps hawk none worked, my town clerk called concord directly.
After being transferred twice and waiting on hold for 20 mins she finally got the person she needed to talk too.
The town clerk explained that it was a Chinese motorcycle it was brand new and she had a Mco for it.
But that the computer wouldn't accept the name and wouldn't let her complete the title app and registration.
So the person from concord told her to put cycl as the make of the vehicle, model was still HS250.
My town clerk did that and bam the title app spit out and I was able to register the hawk.
So if you live in NH and lefty sway doesn't work for you as it didn't for me have your town clerk put CYCL in box 7 of the title app where it says make of vehicle and it should spit your app out no problem so you can register it.
Just tell your town clerk that this is what another town did in nh and that's what they were told to put there by concord dmv.
Hope this helps others and I have been having a blast riding the hawk around.
I wanted to let everyone know that my title arrived in the mail last week.
I was at bike week so didn't have a chance to post,the hawk is now officially a titled vehicle in the state of NH.
On the title where it says make the state decided to call it a HAOS.
My town clerk said they would change box 7 where she was instructed to put cycl as the make when they decided what to call it,lol.
So nh people remember box 7 tell the town clerk to put cycl as that's what concord instructed another town to do,and all will go thru fine.