View Single Post
Old 06-18-2016, 10:06 AM   #5211

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHawk47 View Post
Some interesting translations in the sub-titles. Otherwise a bit boring.
I agree it is dry in places but I couldn't watch it and not be impressed by how hard Zongshen is beating on the quality drum rather than mass quantity at the cheapest price. That has been the "made in China" knock for a long time, and deservedly so. . . . So far my experience with my RX3 only reinforces that perception of quality commitment. I honestly believe their drive to be the best in quality is a real deal changer for the Chinese motorcycling industry in global competition. Should they continue with that single minded focus consumers will less and less look past them based solely on the "it's a China bike" mindset . Additionally whether domestic & Asian/Pacific rim auto manufacturers accept it or not a Chinese auto manufacturer with a like-minded business approach to Zong is coming to North America - only a matter of time. 25 years ago people laughed at Hyundai cars . . . . . I don't believe they are laughing any longer. Take a good look at the new Buick Envision folks . . . it's already happening under licensing. Nearly 3 years ago people on forums and in the online motorcycling media were laughing at and openly belittling CSC/Zong (and CR supporters) over their North American introduction announcement. I'm just betting there are fewer laughs today.

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song