View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 01:30 PM   #4

Doh!

"Manny" strikes again... sorry to hear about your problems... I had the same problem with him and his (several) companies*...

You will need to get a hold of "Manny"... usually by email... even if you call and get him on the phone... you will still need to 'email him'...

Just tell him "you need his Real, Full, and LEGAL NAME with a Notarize stamp of approval... Mr. Gaurav (aka Manny) Sharma... 'Manny' is NOT your real name sir... please stop using it on the back of these legal documents!"

He did the same thing to me too on the documents... but he also shipped me a beat up 'floor model' that he couldn't sell to any local customers...

http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=16239 here is what that chump has done to us so far...

Again, sorry to hear about your problems... he does this kind of crap to several of his customers...

*TxPowersports, 360 PowerSports, ATVsNMore, MyScootersandATVs, and a few others I have found over the past few months...

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.