View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 07:44 PM   #25

Overall I like them I was somewhat surprised that they were a fair bit shorter than the stock signals, but I they are more visible now that they are all wired up properly, especially since they have the running light/brake light built in. I just really hope I've chased out whatever "connection" gremlins I was having issues with that caused the blinkers to not turn on. I didn't seem to have any problems with the running light connection or the brake connection

I didn't time myself on this and I also spent time in the garage messing with my gas tank and the hose connection to the fuel filter and I took my time with all the work, but even with that said, the mod really didn't take very long to install, even with my constantly going back and forth and checking my work against the forum tutorial. I wish I could have figured out a way to get to the lock nuts on the inside of the tail section, but in once case I couldn't even get the wrench around the nut...even with the tail section loosened and tipped upwards, there was limited space to get in there and actually "turn" the wrench.

Thanks again for the most excellent tutorial. Now I just have my fingers crossed you manage to get a plug and play gearbrake option identified