View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 12:21 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Angel View Post
As far as the RIDE itself: Ehhhhhhh, I am not all that crazy about it. On my Helix, it is like a laid back relaxing low effort ride. On this Zodiac, the steering effort required to keep it centered in the lane, plus the BRUTAL HARSH ride, and the seat that is sevierely underpadded, just not all that much fun or relaxing. Kind of intense really. However, as far as the seat goes, I have an awesome fuzzy covered gel pad for motorcycle seats that should completely alleviate that problem.
I am going to be looking into finding some different rear shocks. Something more along the lines of what is on the Helix. Ever drove a Dodge Ram 3500??? I swear they ride smoother than this trike. No B.S.
S T I F F. Te FRONT seems smooth. Just the rear tries to auto eject your kidneys over every tiny crack in the pavement. And yes, the shacks are adjustable, and are on their SOFTEST of FIVE settings!!!!
BUT HEY!!!!!!!!!! It is running like a champ now!!!!!
Like my TGB--harsh! Mine is the 'Delivery' model, so is technically made to be a commercial vehicle, not a personal transportation bike, but still! I can imagine all the complaints from people getting drenched once they opened their 2-liter soda after having paid good money for pizza and soda, and left a decent tip...

I hope you can figure out how to make the trike ride smoothly. I wonder if the rental/tour company in Vegas keeps their bikes stock, or improves the ride for their customers?

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard