View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 02:11 PM   #2

Hey Darth Racer! Thanks for the kind words and welcome aboard! Your Baja looks cool! I've always been interested in one of these as I always wanted a mini bike when I was a kid.

Nice choice on the Rhino. It's basically a 250D with fancy plastics. Even the frame tag says "250D". I had the plastics off for a while but realized shortly thereafter I lost my work tables!...so they went back on. Need to set the ratchet, screwdriver and beer somewhere!

Sounds like you have a nice assortment of metal working tools. You should be able to really mod it up well! Please send pics of your mods. There will be someone like you here down the road who will be thanking you as well.

First things first: don't forget to dump the original garbage oil and also, new NGK plug and valve adjust....but I'm sure you've read this a thousand times here already.

I'd say the only thing I don't like about the Rhino so far (after doing all the normal stuff) is that it's geared for Interstate 80. Funonemax had a rear sprocket made in Texas somewhere and I need to get one here next month. I'm not sure if you can get any smaller countershaft sprocket on it with the 520 chain. I'll be interested to see how yours turns out.

Again welcome and keep the pics coming!

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350