View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 10:50 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichrisbot View Post
I'm not sure how they determined it was a dirtbike, whether it was from the online bill of sale which shows the bike as 'HAWK Dual Sports enduro dirt bike street legal dirt bike 250cc' on my TXpowersports.com receipt. It may have also been from the VIN number, or some other way.
Good luck getting "Manny" (owner of TxPwersports, 360PowerSports, etc.) to help you out in any way... he's been nothing but a pain so far for me...

Anyway, he tried to sell/ship me a HAWK in place of the Bashan I ordered a little while back, he stated the HAWK was the street/highway legal motorcycle in every state, Bashan is not that's why he doesn't carry them anymore... well the HAWK is not "street/highway legal" in any state technically , some states let them be "road legal" because it has lights/signals/horn/mirrors/vin/etc....

It looks as if Vermont is catching on to everyone's 'loophole' tricks and wants to have the motorcycle "inspected"

"You never know what someone is hiding beneath their smile..." - NinjaTom - R.I.P.