Thread: Zongshen 450?
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 03:44 PM   #31

Thanx for the heads up Joe. I believe you have the machines to carry the day until the next offering is presented. But in the meantime you might start considering titles for your 450 book! Cant wait to read it as well.

"Oh, and one more thing. There’s been a lot of buzz on the Internet about the rumored Zongshen 450 single. Guys, that bike is not going to happen any time soon. My guess is 2018 at the earliest, and that’s if everything goes smoothly. I’ve ridden the prototype 450, and there’s still a lot of work left to do in finishing it. We’ll bring the 450 to you when it becomes available, but I’m here to tell you this: Ignore all the idle speculation and predictions on the forums. It’s going to be at least a couple of years before the 450 is available.

That’s all for now, folks. Stay tuned."
http://californiascooterco.com/blog/

" Time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted." - John Lennon

“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't know where you're going any road will take you there" ....George Harrison song