View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 09:14 AM   #6

So i bought my hawk about 3 months ago love the style of the bike but i am the person that just has bad luck lol so bought the bike took it home found out its leaking oil took it back and as i am driving my fuel gauge stopped working and the speedometer it wouldnt go past 45mph so i was doing like 70 mph threw town thinkig i was doing 45 lol ooops well took it back they fixed everything the leak was from a neutrual sensor missing factory i guess forgot to put it in who knows my mirrors are broke so they just move and wiggle lame lol and yesterday my muffler fell off i went back and found it i have to go get some lock tight make sure that doesnt happen anymore, and another thing so on your clutch lever there is 2 wires and its a sensor and let me tell you they like to come loose and when that happens the bike will not start in N and when u go on take off it will shutoff i dont know if anyone is having problems when going top speed and the jerkiness that it does but i get that took it to my mechanic and the carbs that come with it is garbage the jets are to small took my spark plug out and it was really lean but i really like the bike who ever assembled it was garbage i can tell you that .
does anyone know where u can buy parts on this bike? besides ebay
here is a pic of my bike when i went out riding
http://postimg.org/image/kxgccgp75/