Thread: Zongshen 450?
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 07:02 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay In Milpitas View Post
............... If you stay with the black version (non ABS) you can add the luggage to make just almost as well equipped as the RX3 for about $7700, plus destination charge and dealer expense................
WOW!!! I guess I live in the right part of the USA then, because they are selling all over the place for waaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy less than $7700 !!!!!
I looked at this very bike many months ago ( prior to buying my Vulcan 500 )
and was very impressed with ALMOST every bit of it. Except the once thing Honda SERIOUSLY screwed up on in my strong opinion, , , , the foot pegs
are set up more like a sport bike / street fighter than a dual sport. I hate, I LOATHE , , , I despise the " heel under your butt " foot peg arrangement
like what was on my CB300F.
Here is a link to where you can get a 2015 Honda CB500X for under $5500 out the door.
Clickythingy ----> http://www.cycletrader.com/dealers/C...500X-114908795
I have not sat on a RX3 yet, but can clearly see from photos the pegs are more like a dual sport.
IF the RX4 lands under $5k, it has my vote!
And a 450cc single "thumper" would actually be a better motor IMO because
of the gobs of low down torque. I prefer Honda's 300 over the Ninja's for this sole reason. ( that, and just that much less moving parts to cause a failure )
Looks like Zong has heard my plea!!!!!
EDIT: I totally missed the "you can ADD the luggage " part till I re read the post. LOL Still, , SURELY you can get paniers for less than $2700 off of e-bay or amazon.