View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 03:29 PM   #45

yea i dont really want to send the engine back, i think its best for me to learn about problems and fix them, i have dreams of restoring a 69 camaro and i want to learn as much as i can before a get the car so im not completely clueless. I already took the four bolts off and springs with a electric torque wrench, but i ran into a problem with that other thing next to the clutch (I don't know what its called) its overlapping the clutch disks and plate, i cant remove it without removing the thing next to it. I already tried removing the thing next to it but after i took out the screws with the torque wrench, there wasn't a clear way of removing the rest, and i gave up right there because i had other things to deal with, I've been just cleaning up the frame for now, what should i do regarding the clutch and the thing next to it? I can send another video today showing the point that i got to until i gave up for the day. Should I?

Thanks again Bruce, nowadays you cant really get education about automobiles and engines and this website is great for just that.