View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 12:19 PM   #1

New From Central Florida

Well maybe not 100 percent new as this is my third post.

My name is Eric and I live north of Tampa, FL.

I just received my 2016 Sahara Orange RX3. I've been wanting a motorcycle for a couple of years and it was this site, and ADVrider that convinced me I needed the RX3.

The RX3 was shipped by CSC on Friday April 8th and I was told to expect it on or about April nineteenth. On Wednesday I got the call from RRTS that the trailer with my bike would arrive at their terminal no latter then Thursday morning. The nice lady who called then stated that it looks like you are receiving a motorcycle, when do you want it delivered? My question was "is now an option"? No, OK then how about Friday. So she gave me a narrow delivery window of between 8AM and 5PM Friday.

It arrived at 9AM. The driver was worried he wouldn't be able to get the crate off the trailer as it was so long and his lift gate as too short. I helped him spin the crate around and with me bracing one corner, we got it on the ground. He asked me to check the motorcycle before I signed for delivery. As I was taking off the cardboard he stated that BMW sure makes some pretty motorcycles. I agreed, but didn't mention that this bike wasn't a BMW.

Now what you really want, photos to prove it's here.
Attached Images

Last edited by DoomWeasel; 04-20-2016 at 08:25 PM.