View Single Post
Old 04-01-2016, 09:52 AM   #1

For Sale: New Progressive shock and used Center Stand

I purchased the new Progressive rear shock for the RX3 when CSC first offered them, and got the 20 percent discount. But now that I have adjusted the preload on the stock shock, I am rethinking the Progressive. I am sure its a great shock but for my riding style, the original shock may be fine. I'd rather put the money into other farkles.

So I would be willing to sell my new-in-box Progressive shock for what I paid for it, which was $400. I am not entirely sure if the spring is for lighter or heavier riders -- I just ordered the shock and got what CSC sent out. The box indicates it is a "500/560 spring" if this helps.

I can include my used CSC first-generation RX3 center stand, along with hardware. The newer CSC stand is much easier to use, but the original stand does work and I hate the just throw it away now that I have switched to the newer design.

I'll also pay up to $20 in shipping. If actual shipping is more, I'd like the puchaser to cover the extra.

So $400 for the shock and the stand, and possibly some extra to help cover shipping. Payment by Paypal only. PM me if interested. I am firm on price, since I am already loosing money on shipping and may decide to install the Progressive shock after all.

Thanks and happy riding!