View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 11:51 AM   #70

Working!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudRider View Post
You merely inserted the flasher between the black wire coming from the ignition, and the grey wire leading to the turn signal switch, correct? If your blinkers illuminated before you inserted the flasher, either the flasher is bad, or you made poor electrical connections. Did you solder the connections to the flasher? Please post a photograph of the flasher, and its electrical connections.
Ok went out and got a new Flasher 28, hooked it up the way you said SPud and boom I'm getting blinkage! Thanks Spud, now onto the Horn.. I don't think I'm getting power to the horn switch, weird.. Any other test I can do to solve the horn.

Right now I have the White/Blue wire connected to the Blue Wire from the Baja Harness. I have the Dark Blue and the White connected to the OLD SWITCH, High and Low beam wires on there.

I have the Green Wire connected to the other green ground wire ground. The Light Green is connected inside the NEW SWITCH to the Connector on the Horn/ Same with the Ground is on the Connector...

I'm going to Disassemble the Switch and check to see where the wires go for the Horn button..