View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 10:17 PM   #68

Spud:)

[QUOTE=SpudRider;208369]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggy View Post

Wire the '-' connector of the flasher directly to the frame. Also, connect all of your turn signals directly to a frame ground.
Okay did some test.

The wiring the way the diagram shows does not work.
I wired everything to the frame.

I found this info out...

It was the grey attached with the I believe the L wire. These two wires were stuck in the Harness that the light switch is on, the Blue wire. Then I believe I stuck the + Wire on the Black wire that the Ignition switch is on. This made my HEADLIGHT I believe High Beams go BLINK BLINK BLINK. So it works. I did a Multemeter test on the + and the L and I get 12+VOLTS on the + and I believe I get either 4-5 Volts on the L.

Could this solve anything Spud? You think since I have other things wired to the Black Wire maybe I'm not getting enough Juice. I have no idea, but my next thing is to pick up that 35 Buck LED Flasher the Motor Shop Ordered a lot in.

I even tried adding a Wire Straight from the battery attached to the Red Wire Harness the Lights are on to the + Flasher to give me power to the L etc to operate the switch to make it go BLINK but Nothing happens.... I believe I only get the lights lite up solid..

hmmmm