View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 08:16 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpudRider View Post
Yes, connect the blue/white wire to the red Baja wire which feeds the front/rear lights, and is powered by the battery. It is excellent that this wire also has a fuse.

You can feed the red Baja wire to your on/off switch, then connect the on/off switch to the blue/white wire going to your new, headlight switch.

Yes, disassemble the switch and determine which wires connect to the horn.

It is well you have the grey wire connected to the ignition switch. Now you need to insert the flasher relay between the ignition switch, and the grey wire leading to your turn signal switch, as shown below.

SPUD........................................

In the diagram I am doing what you said. My Grey wire from the New Switch was attached to the Black Wire from the ignition switch for Power. So I disconnected that and connect the grey wire to the to the L on the Flasher 28, then I Connected a wire from the + on Flasher to the Black Wire on the Ignition Switch, and the - on the Flasher is connecting the green wire that connects the Blinker circuit Green Wires.

This will give me no POWER to my blinker lights.

if I connect the Grey Wire back to the Black Wire on my Ignition switch, I will get Lights ON but no Blinking.

I even tried to connect all 3, Grey, + Flasher, L to the Black Wire on the Ignition Switch, I hear a 1 Click when I touch the wire then it stays ON but no blinking.

Any ideas...