View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 09:31 PM   #26

Well the track strikes again.....or more bad luck. We had a test and tune planned for friday night. It got rained out. So saturday there was a big bracket race planned, so we decided to go then to get a few passes in. Rain was gone, car was pretty clean, and loaded.

This place was packed. Big money trucks and trailers everywhere.

And this is where I sat most of the day.....waiting....and waiting.

I got a total of two passes in, two really bad passes. First pass was 11.19 @ 118. 60ft was slow, 1/8, 1/4, trap speed. Wasn't sure what the issue was, it was a clean pass. I decided to reset the fuel trims since it was unusually cool that day and I'm running a SD tune. It should be noted the car was acting a little funky the whole day, idle surging, hanging high idle, etc. Well with no trims and another pass I ran 11.8x @ 110mph. That was WOT through the whole pass. I confirmed then that something was wrong. I did a quick scan of the car with HPTuners and saw a 10%+ driver trim and a 25%+ passenger trim. That would explain the terrible pass. There was nothing obvious wrong underhood so I will have to dig a little deeper another day when I get more time to see what the issue is!
07 CRF50 - Stock