View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 01:15 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcherSix View Post
SSR seems to have the same problem that Cleveland Cyclewerks and even Royal Enfield have: Not Enough Freakin' Dealers! I really want to check some of these bikes out personally, but they are nowhere to be found near me....
Mrs. 2LZ went into my local Sac CB guy yesterday and all of his full sized SSR's are gone. This is not boding well for SSR because Doug will give anyone a chance if it looks decent. I'm looking to add to the stable again soon and I'd like an SSR XF250....but not if they're going away. I may end up with a second TT250 Hondoid just because I know that parts and support are available. The problem is I think the SSR is a better bike regarding build and materials. My Qlink is "virtually Japanese", uses tons of awesome alloys and has been flawless since 2009. I can get an SSR from Superior Power Sports but man...if there's no parts or support.....I don't know.

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350