View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 10:04 AM   #42

looks REALY good. man dunno who packed yours but NOT the same guy who packed mine !
oh, and re "good source" i live in what we call out here a "hollow". before he died some years ago, the fellow whose family used to own the whole valley, including my ranch, came up and gave me his "recipe", :} There is a big pristine, spring-fed water filled cave under my house from which his family made shine for over 100 years, and apparently made a helluva lot of money doing it. he gave me a sample when i bought the place :} WOW!! i think u could fuel rockets with that stuff, but damned it tasted good.
Seer's First LAW-"FLY THE PLANE!", fail that, and nothing else matters. 12th Law- Consider what marvels you might do if only you had tomorrow to live over again. Third Law-When someone tells you some thing "Can't Be Done", what they're really saying is They can't do it!!14th Law-Just because something "IS", doesn't necessarily mean it SHOULD be.. Eighth Law-The only true personal security is anonymity.Ninth Law-Humans tend to learn very little when speaking.10th Law-Some lives ARE worth taking