View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 08:05 PM   #7

The dealer is in fact an A. Lifan dealer. I have heard some not so good stuff about this dealer but I have also heard some good things from others, (a friend bought an ATV there) since they are close to where I live I am probably going to buy through them and just take my chances. After pricing a comparable Japanese bike, I am that much more determined to buy the Lifan. A part of me wants to buy two just in case one breaks. Two could be had for the price of one Japanese model. By the way, do you guys have any clue why the dual sports Japanese models 200cc and up are so freaking expensive? One could purchase a super-bike for not much more. It really makes no sense to me unless it’s just a matter of there being a large demand for them.
Here is an example, which I am sure you are aware of but may be of interest to anyone new to these forums:
Does this remind you of anything: http://www.suzukicycles.com/Products...8/Default.aspx
Almost 4,000 dollars! Wow!
I realize that this information is old to most of you, but to me, and some others who are new, it warrants mention. Also, thanks to all of you who took the time to post responses and to give me advice.