View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 10:21 PM   #4

The thing I always liked about Hensim was the lineup, like what you guys have now, was small. There was a popular Honda Rebel-like cruiser bike which seemed to give its owners some riding, and then a lot of frustration, time. You guys are smart not to carry that

The 150 was a stout offering for many a new rider learning to ride. And the ATVs were reliable as far as Chinese ATVs go (Hensim were a bit above the curve). The Hensim USA site never showed a photo of the enduro, and had it as 'coming soon' and like I mentioned, the only place to get one was from an OK City online/brick and mortar dealer called VBikeUSA. They had a container or two, a few members bought them, posted a few months worth of reviews, and then were gone--the members and the bikes. Hensim USA never had them, and then had their EPA issues, and were gone, too.

I had always wanted to get a Hensim ATV, and the enduro, so in a way, history is repeating itself. For the original poster, I don't think he can go wrong, especially as long as he knows what he is getting into. I mentioned Taotao, not to take a stab at your company, but I do believe it is worth cross-brand comparison shopping, and the Taotaos tend to be available in numerous places. However, as you have shown on the enduro threads, and now here, there isn't anyone from Taotao posting replies, meaning one would seem to get a little bit of 'extra' customer service buying a Haosen!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard