View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 11:51 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jct842 View Post
What would be the advantage of Facebook over say a dedicated forum?
I wouldnt call it an advantage over a dedicated forum like this..I'd say a unique function or arm/extension that serves a valuable purpose as well. Organizing rides locally or even meet ups to start. This is a broad forum for all things china bikes...facebook group is just for CSC bikes so thats one reason. Plus alot of tools that help make it personal and relationship oriented, and ease of use to post pictures, events, links etc. People tend to check their facebooks more than motorcycle forums as well so information shared and responded to quicker. I posted on here and it got a response 4 hours later. Which is actually fast for a forum. On facebook..I set up the group and invites and got responses to my messages in minutes. Just different platforms and I know how much everyone here loves the RX3 so thought for those that were interested it'd be nice to have a dedicated CSC RX-3 facebook group since there wasnt one out there. And to be honest (in my non creeper voice) I'd really like to get out and meet everyone here. Everyone is so cool and knowledgeable and sounds like a bunch of guys that I'd love to have a beer with sometime, so facebook is really good at connecting us all even more. Im still gonna spend more time on this forum reading then I do on facebook..but nice to have both I thought.

Last edited by superdude; 01-12-2016 at 11:12 AM.