View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 03:07 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmorel View Post
Will due Spud and the CSC guys did tell me to send a hello back to you. I'll post a pic of them in the next Yosemite report to follow on here. I didn't take a lot of pics cause it was HOT and I was having a ball riding Cali roads. So maybe I can "borrow" some pics off the net others have posted on their sites. Is that legal, kosher, ethical?...
Yes, it's ethical to 'borrow' a few photos. However, it's always nice to give credit to the photographer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmorel View Post
...The bean dream and the vid above are pretty true to life. In my dream Spuds and I had broken into CSC and "borrowed" a couple of Mustang prototype bikes CSC was thinking of bringing in to the states and the cop was none other then Joe Berk and his Ruger Blackhawk wanting them back. We almost got away till Spuds saw the snake .He's from Idaho you know, where they have big snakes. Joe did get the snake but wanted the bikes back. So now we're under house arrest till the cold goes away in spring.
Hi, I'm Bob and it's been 3 months since I've had a bean
rj
That's funny.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894