View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 06:31 AM   #36

Update

Adjuster and Spud definitely a good question and answer. I was wondering that myself. Thank you.

Ok an update. I tried to make an online appointment yesterday with the main service center here in town (we have 3) Its the only one that has online scheduling. For warranty work the first available was December 2nd . So without an appointment I went to one of the other centers. When I arrived at 415pm there were 4 mechanics standing around talking and a guy behind the counter. I explained what I believe is the problem and one of the mechanics took it for a ride. He heard the noise and they agreed. But they told me the official technician was out for the day and I could leave the bike. I declined and said I would go back today after work. Keep in mind I dont speak Spanish but was armed with my video that shows the noise and the spanish translation for ball bearings.

Another thing..The bike stalled on me yesterday without warning and the front brakes are getting very jumpy. I have been riding really easy and hadnt noticed this before. I use the front brakes exclusively on the street and will have them check this too. Soon I want to replace the pads with the ones Spud recommends if whatever they do at the service center does not make me happy. It has stalled once per day of riding but yesterday there was nothing I could point to that was maybe my fault. I was just sitting at a traffic light idling. Will keep the updates coming. But damn riding this bike always put a smile on my face. Loving the sound, the power, the handling, the style, the whole Zong package.

Last edited by DaytonaMike; 11-24-2015 at 07:12 AM. Reason: I cant type this early